Warehousing & Value Added
Quality Control/USDA Inspections
Quality Control Inspections
- Established QC Team – 150+ years of combined experience
- Available 7 days a week
- Inspection of inbound product with report and pictures
- Reinspection of product in house
- Basic – only one attribute is inspected; pulp temps or pictures or a damage check etc.
- Standard – Representative samples by the load, commodity, variety & size based on USDA grade and condition standards. Includes pictures, temperatures, temp recorder downloads and inspection report.
- Premium – Customer specific report with customer defined information such as color, condition, pressure, temperature, temp monitor download, and pallet quality along with any other customer defined requirements and pictures.
- Pressure Testing
- Cut Testing
- Brix Testing
- Temp Recorder download
- Results of inspections available online for ease of access
- Onsite USDA inspections
- Inspector familiarity with facility
- Direct coordination with USDA for import container inspections